SP Energy Networks is part of the ScottishPower Group of companies.
We provide power on behalf of supply companies through a network of cables and power lines that we own and maintain.
We do it responsibly. We do it with respect for people and for the environment. We do it looking at the long term, not just today. We do it innovatively.
We're dedicated to delivering a safe and reliable electricity supply to all of our customers 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Through our transmission and distribution network we provide power to:
- 1.5 million customers in Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales and North Shropshire
- 2 million customers in Central and Southern Scotland
Our Distribution Network
- It's our job to move electricity to and from homes and businesses over our network
Our Transmissions Network
- We take electricity generated from power stations, windfarms and various other utilities and transport it through our vast transmission network.
- Another important part of our business is providing customers with new or upgraded connections to our network.
FInd out more by CLICKING HERE.